– Receive, analyze, and answer all customers’ requests, questions, and clarifications regarding to the maintenance,
after sales services and spare parts.
– Prepare and follow up technical and commercial offers for spare parts, services contracts, products repairing, or
technical and operational training.
– Conduct site visits to resolve all breakdowns and to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Evaluate and analyze incoming warranty claims.
– Establish, promote, and maintain excellent rapport with all stakeholders.
– Carrying out on site testing, commissioning, and training works in an effective and professional manner.
– Recognize sales opportunities and link potential customers with the appropriate sales team.
– Contact the quality control department to analyze the breakdowns cause roots to take the preventive actions
– Follow up the repairing processes in the factories.
– Achieve and monitor of the annual after sales targets.
– Negotiating prices, terms, and conditions to complete the deal.
– Participate in exhibitions, conferences, and events.
– Follow filing and archiving system.
– Receive and record services orders after collecting the down payment.
– Support the financial department to accelerate delivery and collection processes.
– Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
– 1 year of Experience in the product
– Sales Skills
– Fluent in English
– Team working
– Time Management
– Products Testing
– Using ERP system
– HSE advanced
Please fulfil the form below.