– Create, develop, and maintain all HR strategies, policies, procedures and forms.
– Create and control annual HR Budget.
– Hire, develop and preserve talented calibers in all position levels.
– Build and develop, and improve work environment, ethically, physically and morally.
– Identify and comply with all legal requirements and government regulations affecting HR and Administration functions.
– Measure and improve the performance of all employees through PA system, TNA, training plan, and successes plans.
– Ensure all Policies and Procedures are in compliance by all employees.
– Conduct wage surveys within the market.
– Continual increasing employees’ satisfactions and loyalty, and decreasing absenteeism and turnover rates.
– Repressed organization in person and related hearing and investigations.
– Manage all HR and Administration functions internal and external
– Ensure the fairness between employees and between the group and the employees.
– Follow up legal affairs insource or outsource.
– University graduate from a reputable university.
– Master in HRM or MBA
– Certified in PHRI, SPHRI or equivalent.
– Problem Solving
– Team working
– Coaching Skills
– Decision Making
Please fulfil the form below.