– Creating short and long terms maintenance plans for maintaining the plants machines, equipment, and buildings.
– Participate in machines and equipment requesting, selecting, and accepting committees.
– Diagnosing all breakdown problems to determine its cause roots and how to solve them.
– Approve the maintenance instructions and procedures.
– Ensure that all maintenance activities and technicians are working under safety and environment instructions.
– Manage all maintenance engineers and technicians and improve their efficiency and technicality.
– Verify the quality of the maintenance services with other sectors and departments.
– Setting annual targets for the department and meet these targets with sections’ heads, Engineers, and technicians
– Manage the right level of spare parts and do a risk assessment on the strategic spare parts and ensure that no
machine stoppage due to lack of spare parts.
– Putting and discussing the annual budget of the maintenance department.
– Conduct periodical meetings with the maintenance teams to discuss department’s KPIs and other issues.
– Manage all maintenance risks internally or externally.
– Coordinate with other departments’ managers to improve the products and the business.
– Participate in evaluating and selecting the suppliers of spare parts and tools.
– Bachelor Degree in electrical engineering
– Diploma in Management or Maintenance
– Certified in CMRP or an equivalent certificate
– ERP using
– Solid Works
Please fulfil the form below.