– Analyze the market and competitors’ data to create sales plans.
– Making market and competitors surveys.
– Analyze all sales teams’ weekly visit reports.
– Establishing new, and maintaining current relationships with customers.
– Solving clients’ problems.
– Market and sell the products and services.
– Ensure the answering of all RFQ, clarifications, and customers’ requests in the shortest time.
– Organizing and doing regular customer visits.
– Dealing with emergencies and unplanned sales issues.
– Reviewing tenders, proposals and quotations.
– Negotiating prices, terms, and conditions to complete the deal.
– Manage and arrange exhibitions, conferences, and events.
– Measure the sales KPIs and Meet the section targets.
– Ensure the Customer satisfaction.
– Ensure the Following of filing and archiving system.
– Receive and record sales orders after collecting the down payment.
– Support the financial department to accelerate delivery and collection processes.
– Prepare reports about the sales targets, objectives, and market.
– Attend meetings with the other departments to facilitate the sales procedures.
– Review the received orders before acknowledgments.
– Lead cross function team to develop and improve the business.
– Bachelor Degree in Engineering (preferred in Electrical)
– 5 years of Experience in Sales
– Sales Skills
– Excellent in English
– Team working
– Time Management
– Using ERP system
Please fulfil the form below.